Modern Strike Online: FPS

Modern Strike Online: FPS

By Azur Interactive Games Limited

  • Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2017-05-17
  • Current Version: 1.24.2
  • Adult Rating: 17+
  • File Size: 820.26 MB
  • Developer: Azur Interactive Games Limited
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Score: 4
From 1,730 Ratings


Cooperative online war action shooter with modern graphics and dynamic multiplayer battles! Are you a fan of good old counter terrorist action and war actions? Well here's some striking news for you. We're ready to change the idea of free online iOS multiplayer action army bullet shooters. Jaw-dropping graphics and optimization even for low-spec devices. Armed confrontation force begins this spring on your smartphone! Be part of the vanguard on the battlefield of Modern Strike Online! Confront your enemy – it’s time to blitz 'em on the battlefield! - 6 FPS combat modes and the ability to create your own action war games with your own rules for you and your friends! - Choose from 11 different maps to try different tactics and find your enemy’s weak spots! - 70 types of weapons and gadgets, including pistols, machineguns, sniper, sub-machineguns, grenades and body armor! - Fully-customizable weapons: change their color, barrels, stocks and scopes! - Win a round and give someone a free headshot at sniper arena! With regular updates and new game additions waiting for you, this year’s best graphics and perfectly matched audio will have you fighting it out in action war Modern Strike Online game!



  • Trash game

    By Redd_Rage
    It’s graphics and everything are all fine but the actual game itself is complete garbage, there’s an aspect in the game where you can upgrade your weapons which is clearly rigged to make you spend 5 dollars just to make your damage go up 5 percent, not only that but it says you have a 70 percent chance to get the buff but you actually don’t. It’s more like 30 percent. The game is extremely pay to win, you must be very dedicated to this game for a month to actually get to the level that some players have got to in a day. This is because the game is very unrealistic. There is a mode that gives you double damage so it’s actually like all games but I don’t just want to play realistic tdm I also want to play other modes without having an unrealistic aspect messing with it. Overall this game doesn’t even care if your happy. They rig the game against your favor. In doing so they get money out of it and you barely get anything. In fact you probably lost money if you spent it on this game because this game has nothing good to offer.
  • Game was good on android not so much on iPhone

    By sigfan79
    The gameplay was good until 2 days ago. Now no matter when gun I equip it puts me in the match with the beginner guns. If I equip gloves or a hat or mask. As soon as I join a match they are gone. When I go back to my home screen it shows that they aren’t equipped. I never had these problems when I played on my android phone.
  • Great game but no girls

    By CarlCash2007
    This game is really fun and everything is great besides these 3 things, I don’t like how you can run out of bullets in the middle of a game and I don’t like how you have to buy more grenades or first aid kits lastly there are NO GIRLS I mean I’m a 11 year old girl and I don’t like how they think only boys can play cause it’s a shooting game! I still have it as a boy don’t mind it that much it’s just they should open their minds up to girl avatars for all the girls that want it.
  • Absolute Trash

    By Jakey7680
    This game is very P2W, don’t download.
  • Update

    By Thompson93
    Update the game man!! Android gets them all. I want them too!! You dong update either of the two games on iOS. Anymore. !! Please!!!!
  • Falla

    By xDIAVOLOx
    Cuando estoy jugando si quiero cambiar de arma y bajo por error la pantalla de notificaciones del iPhone me saca del juego, o si quiero ver la hora mientras juego se desconecta del servidor.
  • Fix balance

    By Artzazaza
    This game need to fix level gap balance. When you get to level 30 you will fight with all level 40+. They have more equipment, armor point, health point than player who just turn level 30.
  • We need updates!!!

    By Pineapple sweat
    Another map change others. Be dope if maps were more like rainbow 6 Vegas.
  • If I could give it 1/2 star, I would

    By OutOfRandomness
    The screen froze in the first 5 minutes of using it. After I tried to join a clan, it crashed my phone and I had to restart the whole thing. Gameplay isn’t even that good
  • They're not wrong

    By ln_257
    Majority of the games are one slow paced (Well no one play this game just very small amout) and it does take 1 to 2 mags to kill a person headshots do nothing LMGs (light machine gun) are to dam op(over powered) and everything is and more than 3000 to unlock guns and attachments which is not worth the grid graphics are alright for this day and age something you can look at with out wanting to throw your phone/ table across the room and snipers and SMGs and automatic rifles (sub machine guns) are like shooting tic tacs that do like 1 damage . And grenades practically are like exploding feathers that have small razor blade because rushing that with grenades won't do anything