Finish the drawing around the line of symmetry.
"This is a great activity to practice your drawing and math skills. It’s also fun for any age to try to finish the drawing."
By Morgan youngberg
Progress lost. Ughhhh
Good for retraining brain.
Symmetry - using it to train my brain to handle partial loss of peripheral vision in lower left quadrant. -looking out from eyes. My brain fills in missing blanks by slight movements of eyes to focus left or right or up and down. The faster I can do this, (completing the symmetrical black figure), the more I can see the whole picture in daily functioning.
So many problems!!
By Hannah D. H.
I found this game when I was on Sandbox (so awesome, definitely recommend you getting it!), and it's really fun. But there are some things that I think could really help improve this game.
I've been reading a lot of the reviews and they pretty much all say that the cat level is impossible. I dont know why they are having trouble with it, but I finished it in less than 10 minutes. It worked for me. Anyway, back to the suggestions.
1. There should be a magnifying glass thing (like on Sandbox) so you can color continuously without having to tap EVERY. SINGLE. BOX. On the cat level it took me twice as long as it should've because there is no continuous coloring. WE NEED THIS.
2. There are only like 10 levels to do. This game is really fun and especially when you're bored, it's entertaining. But I finished the game in less than a day! More levels please!!
3. Progress saving. This morning I finished the cat level but then I came back to the game a little later and I have to start from the beginning ice cream picture. I mean, seriously?? It made me very frustrated that all my progress was gone.
4. When you finish the picture, a little "you finished it!" (or it says something along those lines) sign comes up, not allowing you to view the whole picture you just completed. You get all proud of yourself because you finished it but it doesn't even let you see it after you're done. Big disappointment. An X in the corner to view the picture or a minus sign or SOMETHING would be nice.
5. Creating our own pictures. That would be AWESOME. If there was an option to create our own to try and "symmetricalize", that'd get you a lot more users/customers.
Thank you for reading this review, and I hope all these hints will happen and be fixed. It's a fun game, but it needs a lot of help.
Could there be a save option?
I really love this app and want to play it more, but I didn’t like that as soon as I left the app, all my progress was lost. This actually made me sad because I wanted to play more, but I didn’t want to do every single level over again and have to fill in all those boxes. Again, I love the concept of this app and I had a GREAT time when I was playing it but this was just an annoying factor.
Love the app! Similar to Sandbox, which is my favorite app. The only problem is that every time I open the app, it restarts to first level. :( Otherwise, it’s a really fun game!
Not worth it, But worth it?
Don’t get me wrong. This app is fun but it definitely needs improvements. First it should SAVE your progress so the next time you go to open it you don’t have to start all over again. Second you should be able to choose from a list of drawings to complete. Third you should be able to drag to color in and not have to tap each square. Other than that it’s an ok game
1) Of course, as everyone says already, the grumpy cat level is bugged.
2) There need to be more levels.
3) A “drag to color” feature would be really helpful.
4) Some sort of “save” should be implemented because everyone time the app refreshes, your progress resets.
5) A “hint” feature would be helpful. Most likely a limited number of hints, but still, in the case of the grumpy cat level, it would definitely come in handy.
Overall the concept of this app is amazing, but the actual app needs more work.
Almost 5 stars!
Please add a zoom like in your other app! It would be 5 stars for sure! Great concept and smooth running app! Keep it up!! :)
By Loly Chafoya
Como hago para guardar las imágenes que se han hecho, para no repetirlas. Pues es muy tedioso volver a hacerlas.
After you play once then play a different game and come back you have to start all over again.