Subscribers - Sub & Video View Tracker for yt

Subscribers - Sub & Video View Tracker for yt

By Mingqiu Li

  • Category: Lifestyle
  • Release Date: 2017-05-28
  • Current Version: 1.0
  • Adult Rating: 17+
  • File Size: 26.80 MB
  • Developer: Mingqiu Li
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Score: 4
From 405 Ratings


Track your channels live subscribers count and video views IN TIME! Check your videos likes and channels comments amount growth easily! You can monitor the performance of your channel and videos with up-to-date metrics and reports in our app. Disclaimer: This app is not endorsed or certified by YouTube. It is not affiliated with YouTube, Inc.



  • Great!!

    By ☺️😀😀😀😀😀😊
    I love this app it works!! I don’t lie I got so much subscribers with this app!!!
  • I’m losing subs

    By Vvv Wolf
    When I use this app I get subscribers but then I lose some and normally go back to the 20s my original amount of subscribers
  • MUST GET!!

    By Gigi Ever
    This is such a good app I got to 149 subscribers Good job! you must get it I only kindly ask to get 100 coins or 50 for everytime you log in. Good job on this app its good and works very well.
  • Im mad

    By how to kill?
    It doesn’t give me coins😢
  • Don’t get this app!!!

    By ¥RIIQ¥
    After your hardwork, the app gives you the subscribers, then, takes them back from. Also, this app takes the subscribers you already had there before getting the app. Terrible....
  • Ripoff

    By shjbfdsa
    This app will rip you off I paid for 8000 subs and I got to 1000 and brought me to 79
  • Keep in mind

    By MyCalvinAthletics-
    It’s a good tool to help assist build your channel and give it extra exposure. You can’t beat growing it organically though. I support and stay subbed to anyone who helps me out as well. Channel name is MyCalvinsAthletics-
  • Complain

    By iftekharlabib1
    Who ever is the inventor of this app should be sued because it’s a goddamn stupid app i bought all 2000 subscribers and after a few hours except like 30% just stays and the other 70% are all gone.(you people should make a rule that if you unsubscribe to the person you subscribed in a month you banned from using the app).
  • Fix the Bug or something like that

    By QuntinGaming
    When i tap the subscribe button it doesnt give me +2 coins... Please fix that bug. PLZ
  • Something wrong

    By Hyper Fusion
    For some reason I can’t get 2 coins. From subscribeing please help!!!