Fuse balls together to get bigger balls, and blow them up in order to get a high score!
Crashes a lot
By Crabby Citizen
Fun game in theory, but the app constantly glitches and slows down and crashes at least every couple of games.
It’s cool it’s great I got a 714 score. Pretty addictive;)
The only problem is that I am colorblind, so I can not discern the difference between blue and purple and I lose because of it.
I have to try to lose😐
By psykø kitty
This game frequently will freeze up. It’s fun otherwise but the glitch is too annoying.
Bugs, aesthetics, and quirks hold the game back from greatness.
Come on Ketchap! I expected better from you considering you are an actual game study. The concept is great but it fails in some key places.
1. This is difficult to explain, but the axis at which the ball is shot is based on your first shot. Try tapping to top left of the ball. Now shoot against the right wall. Oh wait you can’t. In some cases this makes the game infuriating, in others it becomes unplayable
2. Speaking of unplayable you dun goofed on your ads code. Because instead of loading an ad the game gets stuck in the transition. You know how the screen fade and gets darker before an ad starts? Yeah it’s like that but it doesn’t end. Even with brightness all the way up it is impossible to aim.
There are a couple other bugs and grievances but those are the two biggies.
1. WTH is that? An IPad? A pool table? Why is it at that angle? Why are the colors so depressing? My advice, fix the corners so all 4 are in the screen, adjust the tilt to make it a little more visually pleasing, use two more distinct colors (lighter background, darker walls) and try to make it look like a pool table since that fits with the theme.
2. Put the play button ABOVE the share, sound, etc... want to know what I mean? Just look at Ballz another game your studio made.
Physics & Features
1. Make an abort button. Please. If I need to sneeze I don’t want to lose my high score. Make it as simple as dragging upwards. Look at Ballz if you don’t understand what I mean.
2. Physiks. How heavy are the balls? Why are they different sizes? Why do they sometimes roll well and other times barely budge? As the consumer I don’t have access to the source code and can’t understand these values. For those reasons it should be relatively intuitive as to how the balls should interact with each other. Need help? Watch a game of billiards and slightly weight all the balls. Then it will mirror the physical world and be somewhat intuitive.
Don’t get me wrong the concept is great, but it needs polish. Like a whole country’s worth of Polish. For that reason I’m going to assume this was made by a newbie or an intern and say good attempt, give you a thumbs up and tell you to release an update ASAP. Good day.
By Toe jammer 24
Easy to glitch
Glitched twice in 2 days
Um so I thought this game would super great at wasting my time and it really is, don't get me wrong, but being colorblind made this game really difficult. I thought I could handle it but I really couldn't figure out where to fire my next ball. If you could maybe implement some colorblind options, it would be greatly appreciated. Still pretty great at wasting my time though.